Monday, July 28, 2008

Where has the summer gone?

We have been so busy! I can hardley believe that Friday is Auguest 1st! That means Lily starts school in two weeks! Yikes!!!!!! Today we went and got her back pack. She picked out a Little Pony one. We had a wonderful time in Iowa visiting family. I really did not want to come back! When we got to Grinnell I felt like we should have been home but we had a long way to go. One day I'll be back in Iowa! Today Grandma Trish was at our house so I got to scrapbook some which is always nice. This weekend I am going to go to Women of Faith with some frineds. I am hoping that we will have a great time. While in Iowa we went to Adventureland, shopping and of course swimming. Sand and I ate at the WONDERFUL Waterfront resturant! Yummy!!!!

No comments: