Monday, February 23, 2009

Additicons

Well I am going to be off the internet until Easter. God has been dealing with me on how much time I am spending on the internet instead of spending time praying and focusing on him. I have also been lacking on the duties of keeping the house clean and children happy. I have been doing just enough to get by but nothing beyond that. That is not how I want to be rememberd by. I want to go ABOVE and love my children and husband well! I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that this is going to be VERY hard for me to do but belive with God by my side I can do it!

1 comment:

Ang said...

Me TOO! Ive found myself spending too much time on the internet. I just "confessed" to my husband yesterday. I think I will put the laptop in the basement so its not so convenient for me to pick up! :)