Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Procrastination is not always the best idea!

I am learning about this now at the age of 31! I spent the weekend busy around the house and neglacted my school work because I knew that I would have all of Monday afternoon to do my homework with only one child at home. Well....it did not happen that way at all! At 11:53a.m. I learn that I am going to be filling in at Timmy's preschool at 12:10p.m. Yes that is right I had less than 18mins to get ready but it gets better because I was in the middle of doing laundry and had no clean clothes! Well at least jeans! So, on November 2nd I wore capries to preschool. It wasn't that bad actually and we had fun. I did get all my homework done with an hour to spare before the class it was due in! All in days work of being a mom!

No comments: