Thursday, May 3, 2007

My Brother John "Bob" Cobb

Adventurland 2005

My Brother is funny, amazing, god fearing, loving, caring, and many other things! I love him and miss him! He is not afraid to try new things! He tried sardines, octupus and probley many other things that I don't even want to know about! But that is the cool thing about him he won't form an opinon about a food until he has tried it. My brother was fun to grow up with. It seemed that we always were getting each other into trouble...imagine that! He once tried to hard boil an egg in the microwave and blew the door off! He loves to strick up a

conversation with any one about anything! He is VERY smart! He can cook a mean breakfast! He can cook, clean, and do his own laundry! What a guy! Oh and did I mention he is single! :) Well, I hope you know how lucky I am to have an awesome brother like him! Hopefully I will get to see him soon! He and Lily make wonderful sugar cookies! It is very cute to watch them make them!
Oh yes I forgot one more thing he LOVES to fish and be out in God's creation! He enjoys roller blading and having a good time!

No comments: