Saturday, October 24, 2009

It's been awhile!!

Hello blog world! I have decided that it is time to start working on blogging more frequently than I have been in the past. I really enjoy reading other's blogs and hope that some find mine interesting to read too! Perhaps through writing I can let go of some feelings that I may have instead of blasting people on Facebook. I am temporily not on Facebook due to some issues and I particular don't like the way you are not able to fully explain yourself to someone on Facebook as you can in emails. Yes, Facebook does have some great accpets to it like connecting with old campers and jr. high kids and people from school but it also has it's draw backs by everyone knowing too much info on you too. So, I shall blog here and perhaps not get myself into as much trouble.

I am currently in school full time working on getting prerequisties done for entery into the nursing program. I am really excited about this possiblity and taking school one step at a time. For the most part school is very rewarding and it is a great time to catch lunch with friends and catch up face to face. Something that is hard to do in the cyber world. So, as we go on to say that is all for now folks.

No comments: