Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's killing me!

Oh man I have been 24 hours Facebook free and let me tell you it has been hard! I have friends who had a baby in the hospital and I am dying to know how the baby is. This is hard to not be on Facebook but at the same time I know this break for however long is great for me and for my kids. I have to admit at times I would put facebook over them fighting or them screaming and just tune them out. Facebook became my happy place but it is no longer that. I happy but yet I am sad at the same time about all of this.

Yesterday we were all on the mend and it looks like this week is going to be a normal week yet busy! 28 days until I get to see my dad in Iowa! I am sooo excited about this! :) I love him and can't wait to spend time with him again! It's been a year since we were out in Iowa! I can't wait to go back and then hopefully we will get to go out again in the summer! The summer time is my favorite time to go out to Iowa because we go to Adventureland every summer! Well, I had better get going the days a wasting and I need to get everyone ready for church. Have a blessed day!

No comments: