Wednesday, February 2, 2011

oh my aching back


Fear....does NOT come from the Lord but comes from the enemy! Today I feel like the cat above.....who needs a spine not me today! But I have mine mostly rods and screws. I am in pain. I have fear....yes I am a Christian and place my faith in God but there are times in life where I let fear and worry over come the peace that comes from Jesus Christ. Now I am doing just that! Ever since my last doctors appoitment I have been fearfull of what will happen at my next appoitment. Fearfull of another surgery. Fearfull of not doing what I should be or doing too much. I am not super women. I am only a human being who is a child of God and needs to take care of herself. Something I am not very good at doing. So, with that said please continue to life me up in prayer as I struggle with these very real fears and stresses.

No comments: