Wednesday, February 2, 2011

UGH!


So, yesterday I was very excited about the kids not having school. I still am to an extent but wish they would sleep more but I know in a few more years I'll be wanting them outside shoveling snow instead of sleeping until noon. So....I can't have my pie and eat it too! I am venting today mainly because I am frustrated and don't know how to express myself. I am tired! Last week was wonderful spending time with my dad and grandmother but I am truly exhausted even after 2 nights with 12 hours of sleep. My body is still working on healing and sleep is heavenly. Last night was a bit rough with 2 of 3 kids sleeping in bed with me. While I LOVE that I don't get a good nights sleep. Josh is grumpy with his meds keeping him up at all sorts of crazy hours. I am really proud of him though for making some huge progress on his classes he needs for ordination in August! So, all this mama wants is a litte bit of shut eye so I can have a fun afternoon with my kids! Is that too much to ask? I don't think so.

No comments: