Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Today was a blessed day! I was excited that Christmas was on Sunday this year! It was a wonderful time of singing and joining my family and a few others celebrating Christ's birth in his home. The kids were up at 6:30a.m. today and spent an hour or so opening gifts. I love that they get into giving each other a gift and watching them open it! It is such neat thing to watch with Joy on their face! We played with the new toys for a short while, then got dressed and went to church. While there were a few in church the spirit of Joy and Thankfullness was strong! We came home where Josh yes, JOSH helped in the kitchen getting ready for Christmas dinner! I think having him in the kitchen HELPING me prepare a big meal was so romantiac! LOVED IT!!!!! We ate, and after eating way too much William and I took a nap as Josh visited with a few clients from his job and then took them back home. We LOVE having people over for meals with us! After nap time, I got up and spent the rest of the day putting together Lego Sets and Trio sets! They are time consuming but fun. It has been a neat time of putting the Lego's together for me as there have been many improvments since my brother and I had Lego's! They sure have come along way! I hope that you and your family had a blessed Christmas!

No comments: