Sunday, March 25, 2012

Dreams and Lisa Harper!

The other night I had this very clear dream of time spent with Lisa Harper!  We were at a new conference at Bakers Life Field House in Indy.  She was speaking and my friends wheeled me out in a wheelchair right as she was going into a story.  The camera men caught me and I was mortified.  It didn't help that the arena was not very full to boot.  Then there was another one where a group of my friends and I were trying to find Lisa at her office.  I knew I saw her go in but didn't know how to get past security to get to her!! Ha!  Outside was Kathy Troccoli sitting doing a bible study and we chatted!  The other part was Lisa was in Colorado at a ski cabin.   It was winter and I knew she was there.  Some how I got some bad news about my brother and I had saught out Lisa.   I woke her up and she came out on the balcony with her bathrobe on and we stood with snow falling all around us with her reassuring me that everything would be ok and God was showing us his promises through the snow!  Crazy stuff!  But fun to blog about and hey if I'm lucky maybe Lisa will comment on this!  I have seen her at WOF twice and LOVE her!  Her heart is real and she is just plain down right funny!  Last year my group stayed at the same hotel as the WOF ladies and so I got to meet her twice!  If you get a chance you should read her books they change they way you look at the bible!  It was really neat because when I met her at the hotel and telling her about my back she had stated that maybe I would be like the lady in the bible who had a hunched back and Jesus healed her!  And I AM!!!!!! Thank you Jesus! 

Photobucket

No comments: