Friday, September 21, 2012

Show Us Your Singles-Jill


Presenting the Queen




Jill Campbell!




She is my cousin! Thus no match for her and my brother below! :) Here is the 101 on Jill from Jill herself!





Fun, adventurous American girl living 35 minutes north of the Washington state border in Canada. I know this shouldn't qualify me, but I am so close that I fly out of Seattle for most of my trips. And I grew up in Colorado and still consider it my home sweet home.
I am a nurse and I love my job. I came to Canada for nursing school and got attatched to the friends I have here, so I stayed. I do have a job that would allow me to go anywhere in the world. It is one of the things I love about it.

My family and friends know that I am generous and they are loved unconditionally. And I could go on and on about my nephews Lyndon and Sylis.

I love animals, especially dogs and I have a cat named Kona. Hawaii in 2008 was a highlight that I still love to this day.
Hobbies include camping, fishing, hiking, photography, roadtrips, and concerts. My favourite concert is a tie between U2 and Coldplay and Snow Patrol. I have safely traveled to distant places like India, Ethiopia, Japan, and oh yea Canada. It really isn't all white winter in the area that I am living. It is more like Seattle, rainy and green.

I am looking for a man that can interact with me on different levels. I am well versed in many topics and can keep up with the best of them. I would love to make you laugh at some point too. :)

















A few last minute facts:
I love international films and would love to one day be in Africa for missions, even if it is just for a short time.
I also don't like to eat raw tomatoes. lol.




If your interested leave a comment and she shall see it! :)



Photobucket

No comments: