Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What does a New Year mean to you?

As we are a few days into the new year what are your thoughts? Have you kept your new years resoultions? Have you broken it already? What are your goals for the next year?
Josh and I don't make new years resoultion. We never have. We usually spend some time reflecting on the past year. Where we have been and make a list of goals we would like to work towards. We have not done this yet this year. I hope we get too soon. I enjoy this time of laying the ground work and dreaming about our future and triphiuph over our past year.
I like to think that we continuely work towards goals in life. Some we may reach easily while others are there to challenge us and push us harder. One thing I am working on now, I have NEVER EVER been good at saving money. Just ask my brother! He was the tight wad growing up and so I was always asking him for money! This year my dad and Josh have felt that I am valuable and worthwhile to put time into me and teaching me about setting a goal AND Acomplishing that goal in the form of putting money in a savings account each week towards our trip this summer. Yes, I know something so simple but oh so hard for me to do. I a grateful to have these two men in my life to make me a better person!

No comments: