Thursday, June 13, 2013

Show Us Your Single-Jennifer!




Introducing the author of this blog!  Jennifer Johnson
Quick Facts:
Age: 34 1/2
Height 5'11"
State: Indiana
Kids: Yes 3 beautiful children!

Past the quick facts!  I LOVE to have fun and live life to the fullest! I am straight forward and direct.  I don't beat around the bush!  My relationship with Jesus Christ is most important next to my family.  I have been back in the work force for about 9 months.  I was a stay at home mom for 10 years!  I considered myself blessed to be able to invest in my children's lives for that time. I am divorced but have a good relationship with my kids dad.
Going to church is NOT optional, it's what I do!
I don't smoke nor drink.  I won't date someone who does smoke!
I do not have any pets but would love to get a dog at some point in time.
I love listening to Christian music and going to concerts!  My favorite group at the moment is Third Day!
 My 3 fun, cute children!


Love the Peanuts gang!
Photobucket

No comments: